|HISTORY||STRUCTURE||CAPITAL GROUP||COMPANY AUTHORITIES
BOLTECH is part of the Zakłady Górniczo-Hutnicze “Bolesław” S.A. Capital Group – a producer of high quality electrolytic zinc, zinc and led concentrates and sulphuric acid, and is the successor of the acquired BOL-THERM, BOLOIL and BOLSPED companies.
The scope of BOLTECH Sp. z o.o. activities is very broad and includes, among others :
• mining and processing aggregates
• manufacturing elastomer products
• manufacturing zinc products
• manufacturing, sales and distribution of thermal power
• production and distribution of natural gas
• generation of electric power
• transport and shipping services, domestic and international, car and railway
• repair services and performance of investment work in the mechanics and construction industry
• manufacturing and assembly of steel structures and various machine parts
• manufacturing anchor lining components for the mining industry.
The company currently employs about 500 employees. The company’s operations are directed by a 2-person management board.