POLICY OF INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN BOLTECH Sp. z o.o.
BOLTECH Sp. z o.o. - member of ZGH BOLESŁAW Capital Group
The objectives of the company covered by the system include the production and sales of:
- Dolomite aggregates
- Polyurethane products
- Zinc products
The mission of our company is to provide our customers with top-quality products, ensure the lowest possible negative impact on the environment, take care of occupational health and safety at work as well as gain the trust of our customers.
In order to maintain the high level of satisfaction of our customers and meet all quality, environmental and occupational safety requirements we operate an Integrated Quality Management System based on the following standards: PN-EN ISO 9001:2009; PN-EN ISO 14001:2005; PN-N 18001:2004;
Being fully aware of the scale of hazards to the natural and working environment, the Company undertakes to:
- comply with all the regulations, in particular, the regulations concerning the occupational safety and hygiene and the environmental protection
- take actions aiming at limiting the adverse impact of the Company on the natural environment and preventing natural disasters
- continue to minimize risks related to threats identified in different plants and prevent any potential accidents at work and occupational diseases
- carry out regular inspections and evaluate the effectiveness of the Integrated Quality Management System
- improve qualifications, professional skills and employees' awareness and actively support any initiatives to improve the quality, safety and work hygiene and the environmental protection
- cooperate with all interested parties, in particular, with local authorities and societies
- comply with the requirements and continue to improve the Integrated Management System
All employees of BOLTECH Sp. z o.o. are aware of the content of this Policy Statement. Their work performance is the guarantee of maintaining the high level of provided services in a way that will be safe for human health and the environment obliging their guests and employees of other companies which conduct their business activity within the same area to do the same.
In pursuit of the objectives included in this Policy Statement the Company undertakes to provide all resources necessary for their implementation.