Ul. Kolejowa 37
What are cookies?
Cookies (from English) are small files which are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when visiting different websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (how long it will remain on your device) and randomly generated unique number to identify the browser that is used to access the website.
1. As a result of making content of the BOLTECH sp. z o.o. Internet service available we use so-called "cookies" which is information stored by servers on the terminal device of a user, which can be read by servers during each connection with the terminal device. Cookies may use other technologies which are similar in function or equivalent to cookies. In this document the information concerning cookies may also be relevant to similar technologies which are used for our Internet services. Cookies files (so-called "cookies") are the IT data, in particular, text files which are stored on the terminal device of a user of BOLTECH sp. z o.o. Internet service. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain of the Internet service they come from, information about the storage time on the terminal device and their unique number.
2. Cookies files are used for adjusting the content of the Internet service to the preferences of a user and optimizing the use of the Internet websites. In particular, such files make it possible to recognise the Internet service user's device and properly display the website which is tailored to their personal needs. It helps to produce statistics, which make it possible to understand how the service users use the Internet websites which enables to improve their design and content to keep the Internet user's session going on (after logging-in). Owing to this the user does not have to log-in and enter the password on every page of the website again and again. Users are provided with the advertisement which is better tailored to their interests.
3. Within the Internet service of BOLTECH sp. z o.o. the following types of cookies can be used: "necessary" cookies which make it possible to use services available within the Internet service such as authentication cookies which are used for services which need authentication within the service; cookies files which are used for security purposes e.g. used for detecting irregularities in terms of service authentication; cookies files which make it possible to collect information about the way the information from the websites is used; "functional" cookies files which make it possible to "save" the settings chosen by the user and personalise user's interface, e.g. as far as the language or region the user comes from is concerned, also in relation to the font size and the design of the Internet website, etc.; "advertising" cookies files make it possible for the users to be delivered the advertising content, which is better tailored to their interests.
5. Disabling cookies may hinder using some services within our Internet services, in particular, those which require logging-in. However, disabling cookies will not result in the inability to read or view the content placed on the Internet service of BOLTECH sp. z o.o. with reservation to those which need logging-in to be accessed.
6. Cookies files can be placed in user's terminal device of the Internet service of BOLTECH sp. z o.o. and then used by the advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers that cooperate with the service.
Ul. Kolejowa 37